'Shibuya' in Jamdani
‘I wonder if you know, how they live in Tokyo’
From authentic sushi to the frappe at Starbucks, from 100 Yen stores to the luxury of Chanel, from corporate employees to free lance artists – the fast paced Shibuya crossing has it all, and more.
Central to Tokyo’s morning madness and even wilder nightlife, this cold shoulder dress is to keep up with the times!
- Made with fabric hand-woven in West Bengal
- Completely lined with soft organic cotton
- Elasticated straps for ease of wear and comfort
- Care: Hand wash with a mild detergent
- Lead time: 3-4 working days to dispatch
|Measurement (in cms)||1-2 Yrs||2-3 Yrs||3-4 Yrs||4-5 Yrs||5-6 Yrs|
|Dress Length (Ready Garment)||47||50||56||58||60|
|Chest (One side - Ready Garment)||28||29||31||32||33|
Disclaimer: There are no refunds/exchanges. Please refer to the size chart before ordering